Sunday, March 10, 2013

This weeks "I saw it on Pinterest"

So for the last couple of weekends I have pulled some craft or something I saw on pinterest and tried it for myself. This weekend I just wasn't feeling very crafty but I sure was craving some chocolate soooooo...

Here they are

 
 
 
Chocolate turtle cookies. Mine were a little bigger than they should have been and next time I would be careful to make them smaller so the caramel to chocolate ratio is right but still they were yummy. I would put the recipe on here but I really want to give credit where credit is due so if you want to try them for yourself here is the blog I stole them from.  Not only does she give step by step directions but her cookies are WAY prettier too!
 
 
 
http://pixelatedcrumb.com/2012/01/11/chocolate-turtle-cookies/






Shell

 
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment