Friday, February 28, 2014

Good Bye February

So what did I accomplish this month? Pretty much what I set out to accomplish so that is pretty amazing. In words my hustle was to do something productive every day. But in spirit it was to quit sitting around feeling sorry for myself and make a plan to get my life back on track which was what I  knew the result of being productive every day would be. It worked.

I have had 2 job interviews, turned down one job because of pay, have another interview today and looks like one next week. I went to two classes on searching for a job and read 48 Days to the Work You Love by Dan Miller.

48 Days to the Work You Love


I have started to dream again and my husband and I talked about how we could work towards our longtime dream of living a more self-sustaining lifestyle. It is fun to dream a dream with someone you love. We decided to start a blog about our Journey and I am having fun getting that ready to launch.

I made the decision to help with the AWANA group at church (this was a bigger one than you can imagine as I did it for years at our church before we moved and said no more) and am begining to form community a this church here.

I made some big decisions about the food I choose to put in my body and changed the way I think about exercise because of a few good people on here who have talked about getting fit. I am going to choose to exercise because I love my body not because I hate it. (That was a big one for me but I don't remember who posted it) and I have found a beginners bike trail I can ride on and identified a safe walking trail near my house.

WOW! When you list it all out like that I would say February was quite a month. So come on March BRING  IT ON!


No comments:

Post a Comment