Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blogging about a Blog

Okay so today all I am blogging about is a blog. I haven't forgotten about my random topic series but our weekend trip to Ohio threw me off. I will get back to that later today. But for now I want to share a blog I found with everyone.




Now she is pretty hardcore and I really doubt most of us could have the self dicipline she had to make it through the whole 100 days but regardless there are some great tips, stories, and tons of information about what the food we eat is doing to our bodies.

I am pretty sure that with everything we have going on right this minute now is not the time for me to be trying a new way of eating but it was still very very interesting to read and I am going to try the Pumpkin Spice hot Chocolate recipe.

So anyway here is a blog I have been reading and thought others might want to check it out.


Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment