Monday, October 3, 2011

Goodbye Babcha



Dan's grandmother passed away yesterday. She was 101 years old. This picture above is one I took of her and Timothy when he was about 18 months old. I have other pictures that were taken of her but this is the way she looked when I met her a couple years before this so this is the way she looks always in my mind.

She was something else.  I must say the one thing I enjoyed the most about her is you always knew where you stood with her. She told you exactly what she thought. I always figured when you got to be 88 (the age she was when I met her) you had earned the right.

Goodbye Babcha.

2 Timothy 4:7-8
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will award to me on that Day, and not only to me but also to all who have loved his appearing.

Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment