Friday, July 8, 2011
Friday's Fav Five
Live to Tell the Story
1. We had a great 4th of July weekend. We got a lot done on Saturday then had cook outs on Sunday and on Monday. Both were good times.
2. We got my daughters haircut over the weekends and it is really cute short. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out but I like and so does she.
3. We have had a ton of thunderstorms. I LOVE thunderstorms.
4. My gladiolas are blooming. Just a few but still they are there. I was afraid they had been crowded out by the day lillies and weren't going to bloom at all. I really need to thin that area.
5. We started our online bible study for the summer. I am glad to be talking about a book I have liked as much as I like "Discerning the Voice of God" by Priscilla Shirer.