Monday, July 18, 2011

Time keeps on slippin' slippin' slippin' into the future.



WOW! Do you guys realize it is the 18th of July? My summer at home with the kids is half over. I haven't accomplished even a quarter of what I wanted to do though. Funny how that works. I kept waiting to start the big stuff until all our trips were over and done. Well here we are they are over an done. Time to get down to some serious business.

I have a whole list of stuff I want to get done at here at the house. We have some good habits we were hoping to establish before the summer ends. I have a ton of school work to do and the time to do it all is just slippin' away.

As of right now we don't have any big plans left for the summer. I am hoping to manage a short camping trip towards the end maybe over Labor Day but other than that nothing. So I guess I need to sit down and make a plan for what I want to get done and how we are going to accomplish a summers worth of stuff in half the time.

On a side note ... if you were thinking the first thing I would write about when I got back was the mission trip that post is coming. I am still writing and rewriting it in my head. It was a great trip. I have a lot going on in my head right now as a result and until I get it processed I guess my head is were it will stay.

Shell

1 comment:

  1. ITS ABOUT TIME YOU POSTED!!!! yOU HAVE BEEN BACK FOR HOW LONG?

    ReplyDelete