Monday, July 25, 2011

I got nothin'!

I haven't blogged since Friday. That is really unusual for me. But truth is I have nothing to say. Me! Nothing to say. Hard to believe isn't it?



Usually if I don't blog it is because I have like a million thoughts all running around in my head and I can't seem to narrow it down to one idea. Not today. Nope. I got nothin'.

So because I got nothing at all here are some links to some of my favorite blogs from days when I had a brain that functioned. If you haven't read them, do, if you have read them well shoot read them again LOL. So in no particular order:

The OR principle aka Soapbox Saturday

The Things I Get Into When I Am Sick

President Obamas Birth Certificate aka What is Wrong with you People!

No Hoochie Clothes

Michelle's 7 Tips to Avoid Messing up the Space-time Continuum


Have a great rest of your day maybe my brain will return over night.

Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment