Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Super Summer Clean Up!

What a day this is turning out to be. I have so much to do. I am trying really hard to get my "spring", yes I know it is summer, cleaning done before I go on the church youth trip for a week. We will have an amazing week I am sure but I will have a better week if I know I have everything finished here before I go.

The house is a mess right now. That I would die if anyone came over kind of mess. But it is a work in progress mess so I am hopeful I will get it all done. I am shooting for July 23rd for my yard sale. I am thinking if I can get every room sorted by the end of this week I will have the week I get back to price everything and be ready. I have a friend who at one point wanted to do it with me so if she is still game it should be fun.

I have errands to run but I don't want to go because they are going to get in the way of my cleaning. But I am having lunch with a friend and that I am going to do regardless so for that short time the cleaning can wait. I am trying to devise a plan that will allow me to do 4 days worth of stuff this morning so I can go to lunch and then not worry about it afterwards but I don't think it is going to happen.

I am actually enjoying the cleaning this week. Good music alternating with a good audio book are good things.  Hope everyone else is having a good week so far.

Shell

1 comment:

  1. the finish work after cleaning is always satisfying to see! but sounds like you have a great attitude about it! good luck with the garage sale when you have it!

    betty

    ReplyDelete