Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Some days the Dragon wins.

For the most part I am positive person mostly just because I refuse to be any other way. For ages the kids told me "It is what it is" should be my tag line. I figure there is no point in worrying yourself to death over things you have no control over so why bother. Why not just make the best of what comes your way.

Most days even now with my job just gone. I have a pretty good outlook. I figure I will find something else. Who knows maybe it is time for me to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. So I plan and I job search and I enjoy this short time I have at home because it really isn't something I have done before. Maybe I should start a business, write a book, move to a new place, go back to school shoot my options seem almost unlimited. Most Days.

But some days getting dressed seems like a waste (it isn't like I have anywhere to go and it is cold outside). Some days I am sick of career builder and indeed and monster looking at a ton of jobs I don't want (even though I realize the job I want doesn't exist anymore because with no notice they closed the door). Some days doing anything but sitting on the couch reading or watching TV requires more than I have to give.


So as I have been having one of those days today I was thinking you know what that is okay. More days than not I am the victor. I get up get dressed and find something productive to do. Most of the time I feel pretty good all things considered. So maybe I will take today and have a little pity party. And that is okay cause tomorrow I will get up and start again. Today maybe the Dragon wins but tomorrow I will be victorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment