Friday, June 24, 2011

Freaky Foot Fingers aka Toes

A couple of few years ago I started going to a nail salon here in town called Naturals. They don't do artificial nails but they do wonderful manicures for your natural nails. I thought to myself that this just might be the job for me.  They stand there all day doing nails which looked liked fun and they just hangout in there and talk to all the customer while they do their nails. I even went so far as to check to see what kind of training I would need. I think I am on to something I thought.

But then.... It occurred to me. If you do manicures you also have to do pedicures. I would have to **shudder** touch people's feet.  Feet are weird. I don't want to touch people's feet. Okay actually it isn't their feet that bother me. It is the toes.  Weird little finger things on the end of your feet. Foot fingers. Weird.

Don't ask me why. I don't have a reason. Toes just creep me out. I told Dan that is why people hide them in their shoes. Because they are weird.  Now of course my family knows about this and after years of me saying saying "Get your feet off me" someone who shall remain nameless -Dan- finally figured out it wasn't the feet it was the toes. When you use them to pinch with or wiggle them like little foot fingers it just totally creeps me out. So now that my family is on to me they are torturing me daily with their toes YUCK!

I am not sure yet what I am going to do about it but let me tell you drastic measures will soon be taken. I will get revenge on the freaky foot fingers.

Shell

1 comment: