Saturday, June 11, 2011

To Do vs. Dr. Who


I really am not much of a TV watcher.  I turn it off in the mornings as soon as the kids are gone (unless I leave it on to watch Peep). It stays off all day until kids come back home. There are a few shows I enjoy but none there aren't but a few that I would care one way or another if I miss them. 

I have a TON of stuff to do today. I am not feeling 100% and would love to do nothing and sit around all day. That however would get me no where. Then tomorrow I would still be in the very same boat. So I need to work on my To Do list instead. I fully intend to do that. I have been intending to do that all morning.  Unfortunatly my good intentions have been derailed. There is a Dr. Who marathon on today. I love Dr. Who. I am especially fond of the most recent Dr. Who. Of all the Dr. Whos he is my favorite. So here I sit trying to convince myself to get up and get busy while I watch Dr. Who.  Good thing I have a DVR that might be the only way I get anything done today!

Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment