Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 11 of 30 Days of Thankfulness (Books)

This will be nothing new for those who know me but I love books. I have for as long as I can remember. True enough that I love to read. But it isn't just reading. I actually love books.  The feel of the paper. The weight of the book. Knowing that all that information or story content is right there available for me any time I want to pick it up and read it.


The newest things right now are the Kindles and other electronic readers. I can see the appeal. It would be great to download the book right away and being able to take 10 books with me taking up no more space than a Kindle. Sounds great.  But yet still.... I would miss the actual book.  Plus I really can't see reading a Kindle in the bath.

Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment