Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 3 of 30 days of Thankfulness (Abundant Blessings)

You know what I am finding to be really interesting about this 30 days of Thankfulness? I am finding it hard each day to choose one thing I am Thankful for. I am wondering if I should have done a list every day. Each day I think how am I going to choose what to write about? I have so many many things that I am thankful for.  I have so many blessings in my life. All the way from the kids to Dan to the new puppy I have a list everyday of things I am grateful for. I realize not everyone can say that. I know that there are people who have everything in the world and can’t find a thing to be grateful for. I know there are people with nothing who feel so down right now they struggle to find a single thing they are thankful for. 

That got me to thinking that for day 3 of my 30 days of Thankfulness I am sincerely thankful I have so much to be thankful for.  Tomorrow for day 4 I promise to choose one thing.

Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment