Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 5 of 30 Days of Thankfulness (Choices)

I am really struggling with some major choices I have to make right now. I am always afraid there is something better than whatever I am choosing.  I know people who LOVE what they do. I am not an envious person as a general rule.  That is because I am really not a materialistic person. I don't see a car, or a house, or clothes, or jewelry and think "Man I want that".  But when I talk to someone who is truly passionate about what they do I am a little jealous.  So here I am at that point. I need to pick a direction.  I am so conflicted.  And then this morning it occurred to me..........  I am so BLESSED to have so many choices.


I am Blessed to have the intelligence to do what ever I want.

I am Blessed to have Dan supporting me in what ever I decide.

I am Blessed that financially we can afford for me to have choices.

I am Blessed to live in a place where I have the freedom to choose.

So many Blessings! Now if I only knew what to do. LOL!


Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment