Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rainy Rainy Days!

I know most "normal" people don't like the rain.  It is dreary and depressing right?  Makes you just want to stay home in your PJs and sleep doesn't it? No one wants to be productive on a raining day do they?  Boy I do! Guess it is a good thing I never claimed to be normal. LOL

If I could talk Dan into it, I would live somewhere like Washington State or Oregon where it rains ALL the time.  I LOVE it. It energizes me. I feel at peace when it rains. I for that reason alone I wanted a tin roof when I was looking for a house. I knew the sound of the rain on the tin roof is one of my most favorite sounds.  I also wanted a covered porch with a swing so I could sit on my porch and swing in the rain.

Silly as it my sound since everyone else is all "Yuck it's raining" to me raining days are wonderful, cozy, perfect days! So I am just gonna sit here in my farmhouse with my red tin roof and enjoy the sound of the rain.  Then maybe a little later I will go out on my porch and swing. It doesn't get any better than this.

Shell

1 comment:

  1. Move to Forks, WA. Oh sigh, I want to go back. I love love love it there. And it's rainy nearly all the time, but what I love was that they really appreciate the sunny days and everyone comes out. Oh...great now you have me thinking about moving again!

    ReplyDelete