Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 2 of 30 days of Thankfulness (Friday Morning Coffee)

Every Friday morning I meet some friends at the local Starbucks for coffee.  I have to tell you it is one of the greatest blessings of my week every single week!  Sometimes we go and have coffee and then we go our own seperate ways to get the things done that need to be done for the day.  Some days we start around 9 for coffee and end up getting lunch until 2pm. It all depends on what is going on and how much we have to talk about.

There are many aspects of Friday morning coffee that I am Thankful for. The ladies who come. Dottie calls us her "Starbucks Girls".  The time spent to just kinda decompress. A safe place to talk about what is going on in our lives. (man how priceless is that!).  I could go on and on but what I can tell you is I so so thankful for Friday Morning Coffee!


Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment