Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 1 of 30 Days of Thankfulness (Things I Love!)

I was surfing this morning looking for just the perfect picture to capture the way the rain makes me feel. In that search I found a blog that caught my eye. It was from a few years ago and she was on day 22 of Things I Love. I thought what a great idea. Then it kinda morphed in my mind into 30 days of Thankfulness. 

What a great way to focus on what I am thankful for instead of all the junk that is going on right now. It is easy to lose sight of all the wonderful blessings we have every day. With high gas prices, one of my kids becoming a teenager and the other one thinking she already is, strep, and trying to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life, I am a bit overwhelmed.  But all that pales in comparison to the wonderful things in my life as long as I stop long enough to remember how much I love rainy days, coffee on Friday mornings, and my new puppy!  So today I am going to start 30 days  of Thankfulness (oops I already did I am thankful for Rainy Days! so see my post from earlier!)




Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment