Thursday, April 14, 2011

Almost Perfect Weather Days!

I am really a spring fall kinda gal.  Don't want too be to hot. Don't want to be too cold.  Today is almost a perfect weather day.  Perfect would be in the fall when the temperature is about the same but it has that crisp feeling that shouts cold is coming.  Spring has kind of a humid it is about to get hot feeling to it that causes it to be 1st runner up for the perfect day.

I have been at work most of the day and now I am heading out to do some work in our yard.  It is a disaster. Over the last week the grass (better known as weeds) have grown up like crazy. We have stuff sitting everywhere. Life has gotten busy and the yard work snuck up on me.  I am going to break it down into small jobs that I can do over the next week or so cause once it gets hot Dan is on his own.
I need to get some pretty hanging baskets for my porch. Weed my azaleas which are covered in buds.  Plant some herbs.  Mow the grass. Plant something in the hanging baskets out front. And haul off a TON of crap.   All before it gets too hot.

The trick to all of this is to manage to get the outside done without losing control of the inside.

Shell 

No comments:

Post a Comment