Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 24 of 30 Days of Thankfulness (The Mundane)


I got nothing today.  Today is kinda blah.  I am going for coffee with  my friends like every Friday. I am thankful for that but I already wrote about it.  I have an appointment this afternoon for work.  I have to go to the store and the bank. I have whole handful of errands to run.  The kids are heading to school. It is the end of the quarter so not much is going on there.  We don't have much of anything planned for the weekend. Just some to do stuff around the house.  Sounds pretty boring doesn't it?

That is what I am thankful for today. Sometimes we all need a day where we have a simple to do list. A simple no frills day.  A day free of DRAMA!  Just a plain ordinary day.  I am feeling like I need one of those and so far it looks like today could be one of them.

Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment