Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 29 of 30 Days of Thankfulness (Dan)


Okay, I know I said I wasn't going to do the typical my friends, my family, my house kind of list that I was going to look for the less obvious thing I was thankful for.  But seriously did anyone who knows me really think I would get through 30 days of thankfulness and not mention Dan?

There is this blog that read everyday. It is called Stuff Christians Like and I think he is hilarious.  I know he isn't everyone cup of tea but he makes me laugh.  The other day he was posting a list of thoughts that had run through his head in about 5 minutes as he sat in an airplane.  It was crazy funny. I thought to myself that no one else's brain works that way.....except maybe mine.  Then at the end of the blog he said that when he told his wife what he had been thinking and she said "It must be exhausting to be you"  I laughed and laughed and then I thought wow John Accuff is married to a Dan.  That is just like something Dan would say.

I can't imagine what it is like to live with someone who is so ...... me.

I can't tell you how many times I have come up with a new plan or idea and Dan just goes with it.  He just rides the roller coaster till the end knowing I have either hit on the next big thing or I will get tired of the idea and move on.  He grounds me in a way that doesn't hold me down.

I know I get a little crazy sometimes.  I am just thankful Dan along for the ride with me.




Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment