Monday, April 18, 2011

Memorable Moment Mondays





As I was listing the things I remembered the other day I got to thinking about how many wonderful memories I have. I had such a hard time choosing the ones to list. I decided that I wanted to list them.  I also figured no one wanted to read a 50 page blog of my childhood memories. So.... I decided on Memorable Moment Mondays. I am going to talk about one wonderful thing I remember every Monday. One wonderful thing that makes me smile ☺.

So this Monday I am going to choose one. It is the one that kept sneaking in when I was writing the other day but I couldn't find a way to make it fit with others.

I am not sure how old I was when Guy and Sue got married. I am going to take a guess and say right around 7.  Sue spent more time with us then most Aunts. It always seemed more like she was a sister than an Aunt. I loved to go spend time at the Farm after they got married. I had so much fun there and adored Guy.  Well one time we went out riding on his dirt bike/motorcycle thing. I honestly can't remember what kind of bike it was. We went out and jump hills on the bike. I LOVED it. It was so much fun.  I don't think I was even scared (at least not in my memory). I was so sure Guy wouldn't have done it if it wasn't safe. We did kinda slide and not quite land right once.  All I remember is Guy telling me not to tell my mom. LOL.

I have so many wonderful memories of the time I spent with them.  But I still don't like pigs.






Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment