Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bee Thankful



So I kinda miss my 30 days of Thankfulness. I am still doing it in my Thankfulness journal but that isn't the same because while I am thankful for these things I don't get to share them.  So I decided to do Thankful Thursdays.  So each Thursday I will pick a few things I wrote in my journal over the last week.  I won't list them all since I writing them down each day and it would be a pretty long list.


They are short and sweet with no explanation.  I hope you can figure out what they all mean but if not use your imagination LOL

♥Rainbows at just the right time.
♥Timothy being Timothy
♥Gardens Planted
♥Our generator
♥Little chicks surviving with no light
♥Blue and Green eggs
♥A new (to us) chair
♥Curious girls

Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment