Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 25 of 30 Days of Thankfulness (Our Yard)


Okay for this post make sense there are a few things you have know about me up front.  I do not like yard work. I do not like to be hot.  I do not like mosquitoes  or no-see-ums (which for those of you who don't know are tiny little gnats that bite).  It appears the rest of my family agrees with me for the most part.  I do not have a "yard" I have acreage.  But to really understand how that can all be true and yet today I can be thankful for our yard you have to have read Day 6 of 30 Days of Thankfulness (Ideas).

I have some big plans for my yard this year!  I have trees/hedges that I want to pull out. I have plants to be divided. I have ideas for a new flower bed. I want to plant my garden in old tires (believe me pictures will follow).  I want to paint the front porch. I want to paint my swing. I want to plant a row of butterfly bushes or hydrangeas in front of my fence line.  I want to cut back the honeysuckle and fix up my back patio.

Shoot this morning I want to fence the acreage fill it with pigs and sheep and goats and spin wool and make goat milk soap and ..... You get the idea!  This morning with the sun shining and the whole day ahead of me I am full of ideas! Thank you yard today you are my muse!

Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment