Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I just want to take a minute before we head off to church to say Happy Easter to all my friends and family.  I am so very blessed to have each and everyone of you in my life.

We are starting a new season here in the Girard house and I am so excited while nervous at the same time. There will be more details to follow as we have more details and more information is available for public knowledge.  Many of you know all about it as you have prayed us through the decision making process. Even small changes most people make easily are a major thing around here LOL.

For those who don't know I will probably blog all about it Monday or Tuesday. It isn't what any of you are thinking. Meaning:

*We aren't moving.
*We aren't adding anyone to our family in anyway.
*We aren't giving any kids away (any takers?).
*We aren't getting rid of my chickens.
*We aren't changing churches.
*I am not changing my college major again.
*I am not getting my goats :(    .... yet anyway I am still working on Dan LOL
*We aren't joining commune.
*We aren't going to star in a reality show.
*We aren't having any "real housewives of  ________" over for dinner.
*We are taking a trip to... well anywhere.

My point in all this being that after yesterday's blog about the importance of Easter A Day Late and a Dollar Short... because Easter is more Important than Christmas I can't think of a better time to be starting something new. So everyone go be with your family. Have a good time! Hunt eggs.  Eat ham. Do what ever it is that you do on Easter but above all else CELEBRATE! He is risen and because He is risen we are saved!  The cross is not about the pain and suffering. Not about the thorns and the nails. Yes they are a part of it but that is not what it is about.  What it is about is His blood shed for us so we may be saved and His Resurrection on the third day!





Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment