I saw this on my friend Andrea's blog Live with Laughter. I thought it looked like fun so here goes
10 Things You Might Not Know About Me:
1. I much prefer cats over dogs.
2. I hate the heat. I would live in Alaska or Montana or somewhere with almost no summer if Dan would go.
3. I am scared of having my head underwater.
4. I always wanted to go by my middle name because I thought it would be cool to have a name that could be for a boy or a girl.
5. I love to camp. It is one of my most favorite things to do in the whole wide world.
6. I love to eat venison but I honestly don't know if I could kill one unless I was starving.
7. I was born with out a sense of smell. This is called Congenital Anosmia.
8. I love the preschool kids show Peep and the Big Wide World. Sometimes I watch it when I am home by myself when no one can see me.
9. I played the clarinet all through school and I just bought one so I can play again.
10. I don't really care much about what I drive but all I need is air conditioning and a way to get from A to Z. But I love classic cars and if it made sense for me to drive one everyday I would.