Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

So today is Mother's Day. It didn't quite turn out as I had planned. I was going to call my mom first thing this morning. Instead she called me to tell me my brother had been bitten by a snake and was being taken in for surgery. What was going on with him kinda consumed the morning. I have talked to her more than once today but I just realized I never got the chance to wish her Happy Mother's Day. So here it is:

First of all Happy Mother's Day mom! I can't even begin to tell you what my mom means to me so I am not even going to try.  All I will say is that if I could change one thing and only one thing about my life right now I would move my mom here so I could live near her.

Love ya and miss ya mom wish you lived here and not there!

Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment